The intro guide to digital eco-design
Eco-design for designers
This guide presents design best practices to help create digital services with a minimal environmental footprint.
It tackles eco-design and links it with accessibility, attention economy, and diversity topics.
Table of contents
- 1. Define the must haves and eliminate the non-essential
- 2. Assess and measure
- 3. Simplify the journey and create a smooth user experience
- 4. Start with mobile first design
- 5. Design and develop
- 6. Test, assess and maintain
- Go further in the approach